“A community based in wellness, sustainability, and unity”
MISSION: To co-create the New Earth by embodying our Divine Nature through listening, inspired action, and service to the collective.
1. A huge percentage of the world population live in cities. Barely ~3% of the world’s land area — uses between 60% and 80% of total energy and produces 75% of carbon emissions.
2. Urbanization is also threatening fresh water supplies, waste water and public health. The international community fears that the damage may be irreversible, which has drawn attention to the sustainable model in ecovillages. They set an example of how to make progress without endangering the future of the planet.
1. Establish an Eco Village Community in the Animas River Valley of the Four Corners Region.
2. Our vision, as the people of the New Earth, is to live in vibrant health and harmony with ourselves, each other, our local environment, the living planet, and the cosmos by creating a sanctuary of love and unity that includes an eco-village, event center, wholistic healing center, organic farm, sustainable industries, and educational programs, with the intention of empowering more people to create more Unity Sanctuaries. We foster inner transformation as the source of outer transformation. We empower people to discover their own divine heart center and unique gifts, along with the skills to express their purpose in the world, creating a self-perpetuating reality rooted in joy, authenticity, and service to the greater good. We envision a world where everyone can be in unity with themselves, their loved ones, and Mother Nature.
1. Building Sustainable Community – Environmentally, Socially, Emotionally, Economically
2. Belief in Limitless Potential – Individually and collectively; supporting group and individual projects
3. Commitment to Conscious Living – Heart-Centered Communication, Cooperation, Collectively Oriented
4. All Perspectives are Important – Incorporating empathy, equality, diversity, commitment to understanding each other, collective decision-making
5. Commitment to Personal Responsibility, Accountability, and Safety
6. Respect and Reverence in all Relationships – to Self, Others, the Land, the Ancestors, and Nature
● 10-700 acre property
● Utilize natural building techniques & renewable energy
● Practice participative democracy
● Work together as well as live together
● Includes production for community residents
● Market Garden
● Hemp production for sale of cbd and fiber
● Resident Potlucks & Celebrations
● Farm to Table Dinners
● Ecstatic Dance, Yoga, Movement Arts, Music
● Transformational oriented Retreats & Workshops
● Educational Internships on Community Creation
WHOLISTIC HEALING CENTER
● Naturopathic Medicine
● Plant Medicine Ceremony
● Pura Vida For Good will be raising capital with Music/Wellness Festivals
● Investor Outreach – We are looking for earth conscious investors looking to make a return on their capital while being part of an exciting, positive project for our community
MOMENTUM & NETWORKING
● Pura Vida For Good will be seeking exposure and awareness with its Fall Festivals for this effort at Unison Festival and Serenity Festival
● Partnering, Workshops, Brainstorming, Committee Formation, and Earth Building Projects will be sought after at these festivals
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President – Kraig Jones
Vice President – Ryan Downey
Kathy Holmes – Secretary / Treasurer
PURA VIDA VILLAGE ADVISORS / COMMITTEE